7.31.2007

our trip to disneyland.

this is our first day in disneyland. the people who took the picture for us told me that I had a really tall boyfriend, i explained to them that he wasn't my really tall boyfriend, but my really tall husband. they couldn't believe it.
I am very happy in this teacup because it isn't spinning as you will se later on the page, the teacups didn't make me happy. (Taylor says: also, she is happy because it is a pink teacup. When we got on the ride later, I wasn't allowed to choose the teacup, and Laney RUSHED to get the pink, most beautiful one.
while at the bugs life movie, taylor insisted that we act like bugs. so here were are, acting like bugs.
here is everyone's favorite character, it was incredibly hard to get a picture with him, we were literally fighting off parents who were throwing their children at mickey. there was a long line to see him but apparently people at disneyland who want to see mickey don't follow the rules. (Taylor says: Please don't judge me based upon the hand on my hip. I'm not pleased and it was a sore topic just after taking the picture. But, honestly, for the length of my arms, the hip is just a comfortable place to rest my hand. I asked Laney to crop this pic, but I think that she just wanted to see reactions. Thanks love.)
taylor was just happy here to find a character taller than him. woody was nice.

this was in the little princess store under the castle at disneyland. it is quite possibly my favorite place in disneyland.
we had a hard time fitting taylor in a lot of the rides at disneyland, but toon town was of course the worst.
this is taylor on the teacup ride. he loved it.
this is me on the teacup ride, I didn't love it. in fact, i almost ralphed. I used to love it, i don't know what has happened to me.
this is our last evening there, we had a wonderful time. you know I think disneyland is really quite romantic if you can block out all the crazy parents screaming at their crying kids. (Taylor says: There really were some crazy parents. We were scared, let alone those poor children. Be nice to your children while at the happiest place on earth.)

1 comment:

Kent and Leisy said...

Kent says: Just one more thing to blame on the birth control! Don't worry, I really did ralph all over myself at cedar point. Now the nickname takes on a whole new meaning and I don't have birth control to blame!