8.27.2007

we may not have tornado sirens....

i am a little bit jealous about the tornado sirens jessica and leisy, however i want you to know that while you are off in tornado states, we have extreme weather of our own. we had the craziest hailstorm ever on sunday. i was visiting teaching when it started and my visiting teachee wanted me to wait the storm out in her apartment but i wanted to experience it and i wanted to go home and watch it with taylor. anyway, so needless to say, i took a run for it. by the time i got the 100 yards to my apartment i was soaked! luckily i had the ensign to protect my head but i had welts all over my arms! it was incredible. i loved every bit of it. the neighbors even caught me on camera! you can look a their blog to see me running. they are the josh and kenna link on our favorite people list.









4 comments:

ThomCarter said...

Way to run through it. It is good to hear from you. I hope all is well!

josh and kenna said...

like i said in the clip, at least you were doing your visiting teaching!

Nate and Jessica said...

Yes, UT definitely has it's share of strange weather. I think my favorite thing in these last blogs is your inability to watch Baby Einstein. I love that for some reason. But, I totally agree. They are strange. But you will love them if your child does...keep 'em entertained!

Tanner Mills said...

When did it rain? i dont even remember...must have been while i was at work or something...