9.23.2007

happy half birthday (on the 21st) leisy and jessica!


friday the 21st was my half birthday and i have always wanted an ice cream cake for my birthday and i have never gotten one. So this year for my half birthday taylor got me one. he really is wonderful. He surprised me and i really was surprised. (mostly because i had told him how badly i wanted it and i just didn't think he would do it). I couldn't figure out how he had gotten it without me knowing and he wasn't about to tell me. He quite enjoys driving me crazy. anyway, unfortunately for him but fortunately for me, cousin hailey forgot about the secret part and she spilled the beans about helping him get the cake. thank you hailey!!!! The cake was the chocolate kind from cold stone, it was incredible. i think we will try the other flavors in the years to come.

3 comments:

ThomCarter said...

That is just plain tender!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

sweet. little bit of redemption for the bad bday huh? kent is still trying to make up for mine :)

taylor and laney said...

No redeemption necessary...