9.16.2007

My Turn for Fame

So, during the first week of school, it was my turn to be interviewed. This time, they got a visual instead of just my voice. Don't worry, the girl who interviewed me is shorter than Laney and she had to stand on two boxes so the height difference wasn't too dramatic. Here's the link: http://byub.org/byuweekly/
If you click on watch the watch icon, and then scroll through to min 18:22, that's when I make be big, "small screen debut." (Well, I guess it's not a debut if you consider talking during Weather School during the 5th grade.) But here, I guess I actually know what I'm talking about...if you don't listen to the parts where I stumble over my words and repeat everything that I just said in a more generic manner. Oh well, when you only have one take to do it, that's what you get. I'm actually pretty impressed.

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

you are famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emily k. frame said...

Laney. Leisy found me and I in turn found you. I miss you all! Tell your hubby hi!

Erin said...

rock on Taylor!

Rachael said...

Hey Taylor,

Are you guys coming to Ann Arbor to check out the graduate programs? I want to be sure and be here if you are planning to come. Let me know!

Rachael Brinton

Steve and Hailey said...

Taylor you stayed so composed. Did you practice? I would be horrible at something like this. I can see myself blushing and stuttering and ...eeeewwww it stresses me out just thinking about it.