10.08.2007

life is kind of boring...

so i wish we had something exciting to share, but nothing too exciting going on here. Leisy, i took a picture of Natasha for you. She looks teeny but i think she is due in December.




This past weekend was the ward chili cook-off. Taylor and I kind of cheated so our favorite Chilis won. We each voted at least ten times and our two favorites got first and second place. Taylor's favorite won- I was kind of ad. But it was Ammon and Erin's chili and it was pretty good. However, I am glad to know that my cheating influence is rubbing off on Taylor- but he will claim that he only stuffed the ballot to counteract my cheating.

The ward party was quite enjoyable and we took a picture of the two cutest kids in the ward- Jack and India. Leisy, I tried to take other pictures of the funny looking kids so you could see them but I didn't know how I could explain it to their parents.

4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

great pics. thanks! whose chili was the other chili??? and way to go taylor. its all about getting what you want even if you have to be a little sly about it.

David and Jodee said...

Hi Laney! Sounds like things are going well for you! I miss our fun times working at the G.

taylor and laney said...

we don't know who the other chili belonged too, it was some new people. but it was chuck full of brown sugar and I loved it.

Mike and Carly said...

Oh man that girl better not be due in December. I am like ten times bigger than her. Lets face it though, I am just big.