12.04.2007

finals. boo.

Finals are just around the corner and I don't remember being this busy and overwhelmed since I was an undergrad taking 17 credits instead of 6! But it is mostly my fault, I could have started my papers a long time ago but instead, I have two weeks to write one 20 page paper and one 10 page paper, while working 60 hours a week. I think if I were still in my prime staying up late years, I would be fine, but I currently cannot keep my eyes open past 9:30. Anyway, boo to papers and finals. I was never meant to be an academian, I am just horrible at all this studying paper writing stuff. Thank heavens this next semester is my last for classes. Anyway, we haven't posted anything too exciting for a while and my friend emily sent me some of our denver pictures that we never posted, so here they are.

This first one is me with a giant statue- as you can clearly see, the pose was taylor's idea.




This is the four of us that drove to denver together, the girl is my good friend Emily who works at the museum and then braden who works here as well. I can't believe how long my hair was, and that I chopped it all off.





Here we are, a mile high! It has nothing to with the mile high club :) If you look really close you can see the mile marked. This is the steps of the Denver capitol building.



Taylor kissing the statue, also not my idea. I don't think he should be kissing other woman even if they are made of stone.

8 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

Noses are an interesting appendage when kissing - where should I put mine, where does hers go, should I hold my breath so I don't breath all over the kiss. Holding the tip of the nose is definitely not a good solution to the problem Taylor. - Kent

Kent and Leisy said...

funny that only larged nosed people run into that problem. yep that's kent. taylor too.

taylor and laney said...

When laney says she has trouble keeping her eyes open past 9:30, she really mean 7:00. Just so you know. And, for the record, I don't have a large nose and holding the tip was the only way to balance. And, also, for the record, the rules all change when kissing statues.

Josh & Kenna said...

I think we can go celebrate Christmas with ya'll on the 15th. The party we are going to ends at 5:30, but I am pretty sure I will convince Josh to duck out early if the need so happens to arise. Cheesecake Factory?!?! Please let me know if we are still invited. I'm a jerk, but I promise to be on my best behavior...

Erin said...

Hmmmmm. Sleepy at 7pm. Interesting. I used to get tired early too.

taylor and laney said...

Erin,
are you insinuating that I am pregnant? I surely hope it isn't because I look like I am getting fat. However, I wish my tiredness was due to something exotic thing like pregnancy, instead I think it is due to my fifty-five hour work weeks and waking up at 5:41 (yes, I set my alarm only on odd numbers) every morning to go to the gym, all while trying to finish grad school and write a thesis and defend it before taylor and I head out of here for his schooling. are you guys still in for the 15th? dinner and motab?

Nate and Jessica said...

Life sounds just a bit busy Laney. I can't wait till you're a mom. You'll go crazy like the rest of us!

Erin said...

I wasn't insinuating pregnancy. I was referring back to the old days when I had school and worked two jobs as well. You are better than me though because I didn't wake up early to work out;) I'll doublecheck with Ammon to make sure the 15th is still clear!