1.06.2008

christmas break has ended and we are back to blogging

Christmas break was fantastic, we took some time off of work, not much, but it felt wonderful. We took family pictures. It was good to see leisy and kent and zeb. It is strange to think they live so far away because when they were here, it was like they had never moved. The picture below is taylor and me on christmas morning next to our presents. We had a wonderful christmas with all sorts of great gifts. Don't mind us in our pajamas.


Some of my favorite gifts were new shoes from taylor, the movie planet earth (it is absolutley incredible, I recommend it to all! Taylor and I watch it for hours at a time and we aren't even half way through it) and a recipie box full of recipies that leisy made for me.

I think taylor's favorite gifts were the automatic tooth brushes we got, a Pier One gift card, a drill, and the Anne of Green Gables DVD trilogy I got him.

Overall we couldn't have been happier, and we got to spend a lot of time together which is always nice. We still can't believe we have been married almost a year, it has gone by altogether too fast. I guess when life is so wonderful, it just flies by.

9 comments:

ThomCarter said...

Wait . . . how old is your brunette sister!?!?!?!

Steve and Hailey said...

That is a good looking family picture! I also like the picture of you and Taylor. You look like a little doll sitting next to Taylor. It's so cute!

Steve and Hailey said...

Two things. One, Taylor if you need help using your Pier One card, just call. Two, "recipies"? Are you sure you beat us at Scrabble?

Amy and Craig said...

Ouch! I just realized that Craig and I didn't make the list of "favorite family members"! We're not even second string! If you call, just wait because it's hard to see my way to the phone through all my tears! :>

Kari Ann said...

What a cute family!...I mean both pictures, but especially the one on top. I am glad that you had such a good Christmas!

Page said...

Ok, I have to tell you that just now I went to your blog, and as soon as the music came on, Carson started singing and dancing as much as a two-month-old can sing and dance. (Lots of coos, happy screams, and waving of the arms.) Good song!

Nate and Jessica said...

What the heck is your last name. I can't even remember. And by the way, I am pretty sure Zeb has a death trap and that you will own one too someday.

Amy and Craig said...

Hurray! my whining got us added to the fav family list!!

Big Oaf said...

tay and laney, TC wants to know where his pictures are from europe, quit pretending that you are so busy