2.04.2008

tagged again. i guess these things give me something to write about.

 So here I am, I have been tagged again. I answered the questions because they were semi-interesting. I'll see if I can get Taylor to do it later. 
Where were you 10 years ago?  
 Nothing exciting I am sure. It was my jr. year of high school. It was a wednesday. I didn't keep a wonderful journal, we could look it up in Leisy's journal, if anything exciting happened she would have documented it. 

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. stay at work and finish the day
2. Do a little homework
3. make dinner
4. clean
5. cuddle on the couch with taylor

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
travel the world, eat good food, and stay in really fancy resorts and hotels-  with taylor of course. 

2 of my bad habits:
1. getting annoyed with people
2.   watching and reading too much news

5 places I have lived:
1. Orem, Utah
2. Rexburg, ID
3.  Arlington, VA (DC)
4.   Daugavpils, Latvija
5.  Narva, Estonia

5 Jobs I have had:
1.  Grocery Store Cashier
2. Tutor for the political sciences classes at Ricks
3.  Intern for the U.S. Senate and later the Utah State Senate
4.  Teacher at the MTC
5.  Museum Store Buyer & Manager

5 Things people don't know about me:
There aren't many things people don't know about me. But here goes it
1- people who are always apologizing for themselves or hard on themselves drive me crazy, especially people who allow themselves to get walked all over. I say stop complaining and do something! 
2- I love to exercise, my happiness is directly related to exercising. If I am unhappy, I run. 
3-All those crazy made up story/analogies to the atonement and other gospel principles drive me crazy. When I am at church and people share them in lessons or over the pulpit I cringe. I say, share your testimony or a personal experience but no more of these false doctrine spreading stories (i.e. the bridge/train and the little boy)
4-I think my husband is practically perfect in every way. I feel bad for everyone else who didn't get him as a husband. 
5- I am super competitive in almost everything, when I am at the gym on the treadmill, I look at the people next to me, and if they are running faster than me, I increase my speed. I was secretly really happy when I learned Katie Holme's marathon time and realized that I beat her by over an hour. 

4 comments:

David and Jodee said...

yeah we totally kicked Katies butt and did we have a photo shoot after? Didn't think so...maybe my mom took a picture....now that I think about it not even my mom took a picture of me. boo.

David and Jodee said...

Beating Katie in the marathon is kind of like a race in life...you see when I was a little girl I would....J/K just thought I'd throw in a little analogy for ya!

Erin said...

just saw on Leisy's blog that Taylor was accepted to Toledo's law school. Congrats and hip, hip, hooray. Isn't it nice to have choices?

Ammon said...

Laney -- I'm sure Tayor is great, but I don't really think you should spend your time feeling sorry for me. In fact, I'm pretty yippey skippey that he's not my husband