7.27.2008

taste of the valley




On the 24th of july we headed down to Provo with Hailey and Steve for a wonderful event called Taste of the Valley. Restaurants from all over Utah County get together and for $8 you can eat all sorts of yummy food- sad thing is, you get full so fast you only enjoy the first few samples. It was really hot outside on the 24th, but worth all the lines and the hot weather. I don't know how eating really good food is a way to celebrate pioneer day, seeing as how the pioneers didn't eat well at all, but I will take an extra day off of work any day. Thank you pioneers! Baby Hank just slept through much of the food and the eating, and Hailey and Steve were great company as always. We sure are going to miss them.






9 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

CUTE! Man, I can't believe we missed that! Haha, oh well, maybe next year. It looks like you had a ton of fun though! Laney you look AMAZING!!

The De Souzas said...

I really really like that first picture of the two of you.

Erin said...

I also like the first photo of you and Taylor. It's like an engagement photo. Anyway, I can't believe how much more alert and grown up Hank is getting!

Amy and Craig said...

I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Hank is filling out so quick!

Jeff and Whitney said...

okay I am going to have to stop reading your blog because I feel like each entry is just counting down the days til you move! And I hate that. Don't do it. Please. We love the "Haweswalds" !!

Rich and Kellie said...

way to make a super cute baby... high five guys..

Rachael said...

I forgot that Pioneer Day is a paid holiday in Utah! That really is a treat. Taste of the Valley looks like so much fun! and baby Hank is so perfect and adorable. I'm excited to hear all about Buffalo and your new adventures.

Rachel said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little family! I am not surprised Hank is as cute as he is; Look at his mommy!!!

Whoohoo for BLOGS! Now I can stalk you all the way to Buffalo -heehee!

Lunch next week???

Kent and Leisy said...

I think that hank looks just like you, laney, in the second pic.