7.19.2008

three weeks from today we move to buffalo.

It's hard to believe that our time here in Orem is almost coming to a close, and who knows if we will ever be back. Life could take us anywhere really. We have started packing up our apartment and making lists of things to do before we leave. we are really quite excited for the adventure ahead of us. anyway, this week has been grand. all except for our baby- he is such a pill! Today at the mall the threw up all over the floor- it was actually quite funny. And he refused to take a nap today. I always thought newborns were supposed to sleep a lot. We have however really come to love what we refer to as the "baby straight jacket" We feel slightly abusive when we put him in it, but he sleeps so much better and longer! Here is a picture of him in it.





I am also including in this post a few more of our favorite yellowstone pictures. Enjoy them!




9 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Laney!! How are you? I just wanted to let you know that I started a blog... don't really know what I'm doing yet, but I'm figuring things out. :) I added you if that's okay? You guys look great and your baby is so cute!! Congrats!!

Amy and Craig said...

is that upper falls? so pretty! I love the baby burrito! We'll get to say hello in person in a couple weeks! I'm really excited to see you all!

Steve and Hailey said...

I'm not ready to accept that you guys won't be next door. I will be home on Tuesday evening. I really can't handle the idea that you are packing. It's so sad. I love The Baby Hank. I think we should be the back-up parents. He is so beautiful.

Jeff & Whitney said...

Glad at got to see the projectile vomiting in person at the store. LOVE that picture of the waterfall. Gorgeous.

MommaMcCarthy said...

oh good! i'm glad i registered for several straight jackets :)

i miss piggy-back rides... 2 months and there will again be room.

ps we get back this saturday, so hopefully we can see you two again sometime in the next 2 weeks?

Nate and Jessica said...

Gotta love the swaddle. Call me sometime, I want to hear all the motherhood details.

Naomi said...

I miss you both already!

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the baby picture. lets see more. Now that you have your own rugrat you need to post at least three times a week (since you don't have anything else to do anyway).

Mike and Carly said...

I am really sad that you guys are going to be gone before we get back. I am not ever going to meet baby Hank, and that makes me super sad. He is so cute. I think he looks more like Taylor in every picture you post. The pukes keep happening till they sit up by themselves. Start working on it...