8.06.2008

3 more days!




We are still alive and well, and baby hank is growing like a weed. He also still spits up like crazy, but not in large amounts anymore, just little bits all throughout the day as can be seen in the picture above. But I must say, taylor and I make a dang cute baby. We had to take him to the doctor yesterday for his 8 week check up and my post baby check-up. The doctor informed me that my cervix and uterus were amazingly back to normal already and that i am ready to have another baby. I told my doctor that he was crazy and that I would not in fact be having another baby anytime soon. Anyway so back to hank, as most of you know, at 8 weeks babies get their first set of immunizations. It wasn't too bad, he got three shots and a team of nurses administered them simultaneously so as to not traumatize him too much, but I think it may have backfired. The poor little guy nearly died and was quite cranky the rest of the day, execept for last night when he got all cuddly and lethargic. I actually quite liked his cuddliness.




Anyway, so our lives are as busy as imaginably possible. Having a newborn and working and packing a house makes for a crazy busy life. We are kind of excited for September when we can relax a bit and get settled in buffalo. I have included one more pic of the baby. This is him expressing his discontent about being in the car for four hours straight. little does he know what this weekend has in store. Thank heavens metta and daysa will be in the back seat to keep him company.

9 comments:

Lindsay B said...

So cute! Hang in there with the packing. We will miss seeing you guys, but we look forward to visiting you in Buffalo!

Lindsay said...

Keep in touch cause I miss you!!!! You still going to gym?? Adorable baby!

Amy and Craig said...

he really is super cute! Lucky metta and daysa! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple days!

Breanne said...

He is really cute. And he will only get cuter!

Erin said...

Bummer. I bet New York is really boring . . . I bet you're going to regret moving from Sara Circle . . . I bet being a lawyer sucks . . . (is any of this working yet?) ;)

Tanner Mills said...

the second picture with the blanket makes hank look like voldemort...

Susan said...

I think the picture of Hank all bundled up is cute! BTW, you look great! Have funin Buffalo, have an adventure for Kenny and I. I'll keep checking your blog!

Leisa Waldron said...

I found you on Whitney Brinton's blog. I don't know if you remember me, but we were at Ricks together. I think you knew my roommate Kari. My maiden name was Leisa Laney. Do you Remember, I promis I am not crazy?

Aleisha said...

Hi, I'm Aleisha "Rohbock". I went to school with you. Found you through another school friends blog. You have a cute little boy. congrats...they grow way to fast. Good luck on your move. I've had my fair share of moves and not to fond of it. =o)