9.17.2008

No more thesis!!!


So I am absolutely sick and tired of my thesis. Which is sad really because I have a lot more to go and I really don't work on it nearly as much as I should. I am almost finished with my literature review (kind of) there is always more to do and there will be until the dang thing is finished. The literature review is by far my least favorite part. I was not meant to write papers like this. I would rather give birth to a child than write this thesis. I like my ideas more than other people's anyway- I therefore hate lit reviews! Anyway I am currently taking a break from the lit review and the pikachu (thats my new name for Henry) is sound asleep.



I have also been thinking lately how much I desperately want to win the $5,000 gift card to Target for doing the customer experience survey. Sometimes I just think of reasons to buy something at target so I can do the survey again and get another chance at winning. I also sometimes just sit and think about all the things I would buy. I wouldn't buy groceries and practical things, I would buy fun things. I told Taylor that if we win I would have to give Leisy a few hundred dollars of it since she would do the same for me. He begrudgingly agreed. I would probably give some to Hailey too since she loves target.


Here are some more pictures of Henry. He really is cute most of the time. He's growing on me.

This is the face he makes when taylor growls at him. It's adorable and really sad all at the same time.

6 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Sooo cute! I especially love the second pic of Hanky! It just makes me giggle! He is so cute!

Amy and Craig said...

The way you and leisy growl at your babies, they are going to grow up to be wild animal trainers! It's so funny that I'm' sure Zeb is completely not scared by growling anymore at all. I'm with you on Target. all good things come from Target. Craig asked me yesterday if I go there everyday... I don't go EVERYday! :>

the Kprows! said...

That's the cutest frowny face I have ever seen! His fist is all scrunched up there like he's about ready to bop the growler on the nose! I'm with you on the Target daydreaming. One of the malls down here had a $5,000 gift certificate that I kept going back and signing up for and was SURE I was gonna win. Sadly, I didn't, but my hopes are high for you! I'll even cross my all my phalanges for you for good luck!

Kent and Leisy said...

your baby is getting cuter by the day- maybe it's the great clothes he wears :)

MommaMcCarthy said...

wow! he looks so much more human than our Frog... i guess a coupla months will do that to you?

Steve and Hailey said...

I love that sad face. I have to admit that when Jack gets sad, it makes me want to laugh sometimes. I'm sorry your thesis is such a beast. You can do it! We'll send you chocolate chip cookies whenever you need them.