10.25.2008

Niagra Falls 5k

I ran a 5k this morning in the pouring rain on the island at Niagra Falls with some ward friends. We didn't take this picture but this is where the race was. It was quite enjoyable, and kindof neat to run along the falls and around the island. Its crazy to think we are this close to the Falls. Taylor and Henry came to watch and Henry didn't enjoy the cold and rain.





This is a post race picture with our next door neighbor and wonderful friend Abby. We are wearing our cool orange race t-shirts. As you can clearly see- I didn't wear mine during the race and she did.

9 comments:

Naomi said...

i love how crazy you are laney, running races in the rain doesnt sound too fun. But well done on being fantasic!

Mike and Carly said...

Man who are you? Running 5ks around Niagra Falls sounds fun (for someone not like me)! WHen we have money one day we need to come out and visit you guys!

Page said...

That 5k sounds cool! You have got to call me. This isn't my number, but reach me hear tonight or tomorrow. 336 702 9523.
(tonight meaning Sunday.)

Page said...

hear. that is so embarrassing. when you call me, i'll explain.

Kent and Leisy said...

I like the long sleeve t. you can get another cool one if you come here for thanksgiving and run the holiday hustle with us.

Nate and Jessica said...

You runners are so crazy. I have to admit, I would probably run a race even just so I could get a new shirt. Me write good.

Annie O said...

You go girl! I'm wanted to do the Turkey Trot this year but we're going to IF for the day. Darn :).

But you and Leisy are my running idols. Someday I'll grow up to be just like you.

XXOO

N.A.

Amy and Craig said...

really cool race! I really run the races for the tshirts! How fun to run around the falls! I'm jealous.

Nate and Jessica said...

Um...so you never got that bag in the mail? That sucks because I sent it a LONG time ago. It's lost forever. Or are you talking about some other package I should be sending?