11.22.2008

Cold as ever!


The Holiday season has arrived and I couldn't be happier. The Gap's Christmas decorations are up and the Christmas music is playing. Nothing brings the holiday cheer like swarms of shoppers shopping to the tune of "Last Christmas I gave you my heart." I actually quite enjoy the mall at Christmas time, but I am excited for a few days off for Thanksgiving. We are heading to Toledo on Tuesday afternoon and we'll be back on Friday. We are excited to see Leisy, Kent, & Zeb- so is little Henry as you can clearly see from the picture above. I had just told him of our Thanksgiving plans.





We went for a very chilly walk today (26 degrees was the high) and Hanky Panky loved it. He couldn't care less about the temperature, he just loves it outside. We had a wonderful Saturday today, Taylor went to school and did some homework, and I finally had a day to get some things done around the house! Taylor is currently out getting us some dinner. We received a gift card from some friends (Thank you Wright Family!) to applebees before we left Utah and we saved it for a rainy day(or in our case, really cold and wonderfully dreary day).

6 comments:

Annie O said...

I see you have your tree up and decorations too and I LOVE those beautiful hardwood floors in your house.

And P.S. Henry P is so cute here and so happy and it looks like you and Taylor are happy too.

Who's taking the picture?

Lindsi said...

Hank is cute! I can't believe you're already doing the Christmas music thing. I can't even start until a week before the actual holiday. It makes me too crazy! I sure as heck hope we're gonna see you buds over Christmas! Carly and I are working out the get together details right now!

Amy and Craig said...

all super cute! i'm sad we'll miss seeing you guys at Thanksgiving. last year was one of the best thanksgiving's ever! it was fun to have leisy and kent around for the holiday down at the starkeys! great food, wonderful conversation and a memorable trip to walmart the next morning for Craig's gps and kent and leisy's computer! that's what I call perfect(no puking involved).

Jeff and Whitney said...

Okay I cannot come and visit in the wintertime. It looks SO cold!! I just went into the MOA the other day and I just missed you!! Glad you are able to spend Thanksgiving with Leisy. Stay warm!

Tara said...

ah-HA! I know you had a baby. I just didn't want to put my foot in my mouth too early. :) how adorable. you guys look so happy, regardless of the cold cold temps.

Rebecka said...

I love how you say "wonderfully dreary" I love coming home and being warm on days like those.