11.17.2008

Hank has grown up



Henry got a tooth and a half since the last time I posted, he has also learned to sit up, eat little baby cereal puffs, and he made it in to the doctor for his 4 month check up (Yeah we know he is 5 1/2 months. Moving makes it hard to get the kid to the doctor, he hadn't been since his 6 week check!). We quite like his pediatrician, she is a nice woman with three kids of her own. She seems very knowledgable and not pushy or over the top. What it really comes down to is that we like her because she thinks we are good parents. She was impressed with our baby's sleeping schedule and she didn't seem the slightest bit concerned about his throwing up. (He puked 4 times at her office!) He is healthy, happy, and fat. 85 percentile for weight, height, & head.


I tried to get a video of him sitting up, and I was going to try and get his tooth too, but he was entirely uninterested and he spit up broccolli during the filming so I had a bit of a mess to clean up. I will get a better video later.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

All children will spit up broccoli!

Tanner Mills said...

"and i throw up regularly!"

Rachael said...

He is SOOO cute. I love chubby babies. And I love your high chair.

Lindsay B said...

He's looking so cute and happy! Miss you guys!

JT and Lizzie Davis said...

The throwing up is so funny in this video. I can't stop laughing. He is a cutie & I like his lemon shirt.

Annie O said...

LOL! Henry P you're too cute even thowing up.

Jason & Shannon said...

I love it! I love how he even waited until the end to throw up! So cute!

Mike and Carly said...

HE is so darn cute, even if he spits up broccoli on camera and makes the shwooshy urple sound.

Amy and Craig said...

Taylor spit up constantly. Katie almost never spit up. I wonder how it'll go 3rd time around? I can't believe how big he's gotten!

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm excited to see him again - I can't wait for Thanksgiving!! We are going to have so much fun!! (Bring lots of spit-up rags please) - Kent

Dick&Erica said...

Yay! I found you!

Erica