11.06.2008

I know..I know... I am a bad blogger....

But you would be too if you had this D-A-M-N thesis to write! (I spelled the bad word, I didn't actually say it. I want to keep this blog family friendly). Anyhow, I assure you readers in Utah (Mom) and friends across the country that I will do a better job once I have finished. I hope to be done in December, but at this rate it may not be until February. You see, I have to find the email addresses for 601 different city communicators of the cities in America with 50,000 people or more. And I am only half way done. Once I find those addresses, I then have to send them an email survey and hope and pray that they respond. I need at least a 50% response rate for a valid study. I have given up on trying to get back in running shape and training for a half marathon, and I have given up on regularly updating my blog- right now I just try and do my homework whenever I am not at work and when Hanky Panky is asleep or being good. I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it when that diploma comes in the mail. We'll see. If anyone wants to take our baby off our hands, he is yours. I have considered leaving him in Ohio until Christmas when we go to Leisy and Kent's for Thanksgiving, but I don't know if Leisy would go for it.

On a lighter and much happier note, Hank is finally becoming more enjoyable, and as cute as can be. As Taylor put it, "we can finally throw him around and not hurt him." He is filling out and becoming a real little person.



COULD HE BE ANY CUTER?

14 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

he looks kinda evil in that picture! maybe it's the pirate shirt. he is so fat. his incessant throwing up is obviously NOT causing any problems.

Laney said...

I agree about his fatness. Sometimes I think we are lucky he throws up so much-imagine how fat he would be if he kept all his food down.

yaya said...

Hey, I'll take him for a bit! Wait, come visit first, then I'll decide...but he sure is a cutie!

Mel said...

Such a handsome little boy!

Good luck, Laney! You can do it! I'll do your survey, even though I doubt I'm qualified to call myself a "city communicator."

Susan said...

I think he looks cute, a little mischevious, but not evil. Leisy how could you think he is evil looking?

Jason & Shannon said...

He is so cute!!! If you were down here I would totally take him off your hands! His chunk is so cute!

Mike and Carly said...

I love how round he is getting! Chubby babies are the best! Eww and sorry about your thesis. It makes me want to throw up. I keep thinking that I want to go back to school but this is a good reminder that I don't.

We are going to go to AL for xmas but we dont leave till the 21st so we will definitely have to meet up! I can't wait to meet little Hanky Panky!

Nate and Jessica said...

You love swears. I feel so sorry for you that you have that beastly "homework."

Luisa said...

He is adorable!. We can not wait to see him.
We love and miss you guys!
Luisa

Kent and Leisy said...

okay- so not evil- just xitri.

Jeff and Whitney said...

Laney! I laughed SO hard when I read this post. It made me miss you so much and your outrageous, hilarious comments. Hank is adorable! He was a cute newborn but he has gotten much cuter.

Amy and Craig said...

I love the pic! it does make him look a little like he's in JAIL!! ha! ha!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

He is SOOO dang cute!! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Hang in there with finishing your degree... you're amazing!!! You'll be glad you did it before life gets even more busy. Have a great day smarty pants!!

Aaron & Kalle said...

He is cute. Have you seen a Dr. about his throwing up? Call me crazy but my mothers intuition says by now he should not be throwing up. Spit up yes, throw up no.