12.07.2008

More Henry.

We have had a wonderfully busy week, I have been at the Gap for much of it, Taylor is finishing up school projects and preparing for finals, and Henry just bounces around between the two of us. I wish we had more pictures of all of us, but we only have pics of Henry. Last night at the ward Christmas party I fully intended to take some pictures but I completely forgot. We will try and talke a few this week. Until then you can have some wonderful pictures of Hanky Panky. Think of it as a preview for all of you in Utah who get to see him in a week or so. He is getting cuter and cuter everyday, and much more enjoyable.



Henry spends much of his spare time here next to the radiator, it's the warmest place in the house. Luckily he hasn't reached out to touch it yet, we keep him an arm's length away. It gets pretty darn hot. Our landlady told us that she put her bird above it one winter to keep it warm, and it baked the bird- dead. We don't want to bake Henry.

We also keep his hat on him much of the time to keep him warm. He quite likes it and I think he looks like a cute little burglar.

Bath time. Our favorite time of day. Taylor and I love it because we know it means Henry gets to go to bed right after. And Henry just likes it because he loves being naked.
Lastly, here is Henry at breakfast time. Don't worry that I have tied him to his high chair, it didn't come with a strap, and I don't normally tie it around his neck, he did that. He somehow got his arm out while I wasn't looking.

video

17 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

I love his "good morning!" So adorable! I'm excited for you guys to come down!!

Nate and Jessica said...

I missed the whole you-work-at-the-gap-out-there thing. How long have you been there? Whenever you referred to it I always thought it was memories from UT.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Laney you crack me up. Good call on keeping Henry and arm's length away to avoid baking him.

The Hinmans said...

He is adorable! I love his hat, and his smile!

Kent and Leisy said...

zeb's doesn't have a strap either. we only had to tie him in for a monthish.

MommaMcCarthy said...

awesome footage... every time i whip out the camera when Jack is talking tons or just being especially cute and smiley, i get nothin on camera. he is not a performer.

David & Heather said...

Taylor,

This is David. Congrats on the kid. I hope everything is going well in school.

David

Erin said...

I don't know of any guy that outgrows the love of just being naked. Adorable kid!

Mike and Carly said...

He is so dang cute! I am so excited to meet him next week! We need to hang out more than just the Christmas party. I want some good quality Hawes family time. Maybe I should come up to your parents house because I have never been there. Hint hint.

Markie said...

Hey, cute blog! (and what a cute little guy too). This is Margaret - I met you at LDSBA and have been extremely negligent about finding you again (although I heard you were looking for me at stake conference - I was back in PA for the weekend). Anyway, send me an email - margaret at littlelit dot com.

Lindsi said...

That video reminded me of something about you. You my friend Laney, are a morning person. That morning "Hello, Good morning!" I remember that vividly. I hate mornings. (The childs great! Glad to see you're tying him but the neck. It's healthy for him. It'll make him tough.)

Mel said...

I'm excited to see you all when you get here! Hank is such a cutie. We'll need to make plans to get our little group of people (and babies) together.

Steve and Hailey said...

He really does get more and more beautiful. I'll remember that when I find out that I'm having a baby boy. :) We are super excited to see you guys. We'll be out of town next weekend, but that's it.

chiggyz said...

Laney--it it's true that you are in Utah for Christmas, you must call me. I would love to see you!!!! I miss you so much. I will try your cell number tomorrow to see if I can reach you. Hanky is adorable. Merry Christmas!!!!

Chris Howell said...

Take the landlady's advice and don't bake your baby!

Uncle Chris

Kami said...

I love that you still work at the GAP. That is so grea to hear. I don't think I will ever leave that place... I've finally found where I was meant to be!

Steve and Hailey said...

I want more pictures please! :)