1.22.2009

I have a headache!!!!

For a few weeks now I have been getting headaches. They started out in my shoulder and they have spread to my neck and head. I get them at night, and they hurt like crazy. I very rarely get headaches, so I am slightly bothered by them. I have been narrowing down the possible causes and I think it may be the very chubby baby I carry around all day. The shoulder/neck/headache is always on my right side. I really want my headaches to go away, and I can't really give my chubby baby away. I am at a loss as to what to do. Any suggestions? Thank heavens I still have a gargantuous bottle of 800mg Motrin I got when I had the little guy.

As for the second piece of information to be shared with you all today, Taylor and I applied for jobs with the census bureau. We had to go take some test yesterday. It was like being in 5th grade again and taking those state tests, the test proctor was as cranky as can be, and we were guarded very closely. It was unbelievably easy, They give you your score right after you take it. After the lady scored mine, (I got a 100%!!!) she told me I for sure had a job and then she scored Taylor's. She laughed and told us we were perfect for each other. Taylor also aced the test. Anyway, we should hear from them soon. The actual field work doesn't start until May so we may not work until then. But the job pays amazingly well for Buffalo. We are quite excited. It is a temp thing, just for the summer.




Here is the headache culprit eating his new favorite treat- biter biscuits. They sound like a dog food, but the box said they were for teething babies. There really should have been a warning on the box to only feed them to naked babies about to take a bath. I think they are the messiest food there is. Henry is only allowed to eat them after dinner and right before his bath. He loves them. We normally find at least half of the cookie down his shirt or in his diaper when we undress him for bath time.








12 comments:

Carl and Tasha said...

I'm glad I came across your blog..I didn't know you had one! I hope your head starts feeling better soon. =)

Erin said...

Congrats on the job! Either it's time to for baby to start riding a bike or walking . . . . enough of mooching rides off the mom. And ps - Henry has beautiful eyes!!!

Mike and Carly said...

I am always so tense from carrying my chub around too. I haven't experienced many headaches from it though. Go get a massage... I did and I felt like a new woman the next day. It was amazing. Congrats on the 100% and the job. Oh and those biter biscuits are disgusting. I still have a box of them... maybe I should send them to Henry.

Mark and April Sullivan said...

You may have a crappy pillow... I get headaches for days if I don't sleep on my firm, comfort zone pillow. It could be sugar or some food thing OR... you could be PREGNANT again!!! Those are my guesses... Sorry you're in pain sweetie!

Kent and Leisy said...

when I zoomed in on hank I kind of dry heaved a little bit. my vote about the headaches and shoulders is that it is definitely sleep related. Probably because of the cold. You sleep tensed up I bet. It happens to me. turn up the freaking heat.

Nate and Jessica said...

I remember those biscuits...and yes they are SO messy.

Kent and Leisy said...

or maybe a brain tumor.

Kari Ann said...

I am so sorry! I get headaches when I am pregnant and it is the worst! Don't really have any advice except for hang in there.en

Lindsi said...

Leisy might be close with the brain tumor thing. Remember the summer of "the fluid on my brain." Remember, the all the tests and poking and medications and addicitons and insomnia? Well... that all started out with some pretty intense shoulder neck headaches! Be careful my friend! Beware of the fluid.

Ammon said...

Say hello to caffeine, and say goodbye to that headache. Sweet delicious caffeine. You can get it in a bottle (Excedrin) or in a can (way more delicious). Either way, caffeine is the cure-all-wonder drug.

Amy and Craig said...

yeah, I'm with leisy, turn up the freaking heat and enjoy the brain tumor ("it's not a tumor" Think "kindergarten cop). HA! Those biter biscuits are great to keep the kid busy while you make dinner though. Sometimes (often times) it's worth the mess. why do all messy things keep kids happy/busy?

Kent and Leisy said...

put up some more pictures of the chubby one!