2.20.2009

He crawls!



Before I talk about Henry and his new crawling endeavors, I have to say a belated Happy Anniversary to Taylor. I had every intention of posting on Tuesday, but I never got to it. On Tuesday night our neighbor friend Antoinette came over to babysit and Taylor and I went out to dinner at an Indian restaurant called Tandoori's. I had completely forgotten how enjoyable it is to go out to dinner together. We haven't been out on a real date since we moved to Buffalo, and I think we may try and do it more often. We've been married two years, and in all honesty it has been the best two years of both of our lives. When we were engaged, people told us that marriage was difficult, and I sure hope we continue to prove them wrong. I guess I am a little naive seeing as how we've only had two years together, but if the future is as good as it has been, we are set for life. Here are two videos of the little bugaboo. The first one is to show you all how ravenously little Henry eats. A few minutes previous to this video Henry had eaten two bowls of beans, rice, & tomatoes. We cannot eat anything in front of Henry without battling for our food. No wonder he is so large. The second video is crawling! Hooray little guy! He just woke up yesterday morning and started crawling.




7 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations on everything! 2 years, and a crawling chubby baby! Sooo cute!

Anthony and Kristie said...

He is such a crack-up, I love how much he loves food. Get ready to clean up some serious messes now that he is on the move.

autumnbottom said...

Hooray for milestones!

Kent and Leisy said...

you guys may have to put him on a diet - or put locks on the fridge eventually. zeb has NEver done that. he won't even do it now for candy.

Rachael said...

darling videos!! I love the brand new crawling and how he waves his arms and asks with his WHOLE body for more food. What a cutie!!

Amy and Craig said...

Hopefully Sophie will get some of that too! My other kids were great at eating until they were started on baby food and it's been up hill ever since.

MommaMcCarthy said...

wow! has he always been that clean while he eats?!