2.03.2009

Leisy had her Baby!


For those of you who read my blog but don't know who Leisy is, she is my identical twin sister which means that biologically speaking her new son is my new half-son and Henry's cousin and half-brother. That is what happens when you have the same DNA. Anyway, here he is. Kind of funny looking if you ask me. And the poor kid has baby acne. Oh well if he ends up half as cute as Zeb (his older brother) he will be just fine. He was 7lbs 5 oz. And his name has yet to be determined. You can see their blog here- http://www.kentandleisy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

That is so exciting. He is darling, really.

Breanne said...

I like that you have a picture with his eye's open! Must have been a texted picture! Don't you just love technology!

Erin said...

Congrats on your new half-son. Now that's the way to have children ;)