2.10.2009

My care free days are over....

The days of me leaving Henry on his bedroom floor and walking away for long periods of time without worrying what mess he can get himself into are over. He is now somewhat mobile and gets himself into all sorts of predicaments. Last week I left him in my bedroom and when I came back to get him, he was gone. I found him under my bed. He can only scoot backwards, so he never knows where he is going. I will never understand how he gets himself in such small places. Of all the places he could scoot, how in the world does he end up here?


I honestly found him in these two places this morning.

The poor kid wants to crawl so badly. Unfortunately for us, that means a lot of moaning and whining. Here is a video of his attempts. It is a little long, but if want to see the pilates plank in action, here it is.

8 comments:

The De Souzas said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute. I can't believe the plank move! And I love how he's panting towards the end. It does look like a lot of work.

Mike and Carly said...

He seriously is so dang cute. I love his little toes when he does the pilates move. I can't believe how strong he is! Maybe he'll be a gymnast!

Big Oaf said...

that's fun to watch and sad at the same time. I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon. Maybe if he keeps up the Pilates, yoga or something else like it he'll be flexible enough to touch his toes when he's 24 (unlike his dad :P)

Page said...

23 POUNDS??????? He does weigh more than almost 15-month-old Carson. Wow!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

Excellent plank! Hank is destined to be a yogi or a gymnast... How cute! I love his baby chunk and how gets himself into all these predicaments... classic!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so boring. Maybe you should change the background.

Amy and Craig said...

Too bad my thighs probably look the same as his when I do my pilates plank! It's cute on him, not so much on me! I'm hoping that sophie can channel his good eating skills. So far she does great nursing(all the kids did, it's just real food they don't eat well).

Annie O said...

Ignore the Anonymous comment. How could your blog be boring when you have Henry P on it? Make sure you get him on video when he does crawl.

Happy Valentine's Day