2.04.2009

Things that make me happy...


A very cute baby in new pajamas....





All things pink....

especially these pink uggs. I have been dreaming about them for months. I may never get them, but I can always dream. I always thought uggs seemed impractical...until I moved to Buffalo.


Name Plates at dinner....

You know dinner is going to be exciting when everyone has a nameplate. We had dinner at our friends' house, the Caspers on Sunday and the kids made us nameplates. We loved it! The evening was most definitely exciting.





Running in the snow....
I wish I could do it more often, but having a little bugaboo sure makes it difficult. I hope to own a treadmill in the near future.



My husband....
I really believe that I am the luckiest girl in the world.


7 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

that is the MOST ridiculously cute picture of hank EVER.

Laney said...

that is because he is the MOST ridiculously cute baby in the world.

Kent and Leisy said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/UGG-AUSTRALIA-PINK-SHORT-CLASSIC-BOOTS-SHOES-8_W0QQitemZ200305898196QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item200305898196&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A2|294%3A50

that's a link for some cheap used uggs on ebay. they look worn- but if they are that cheap- they may be worth it.

Kent and Leisy said...

I gotta admit that Hanky Panky is aDORable.

Nannie Annie

Rachel said...

I agree that he is the cutest little guy around!! Try to keep him awake at church, so I can hold him!! :) Thanks for the crepes!

JT and Lizzie Davis said...

I didn't think Uggs were practical until I moved to the East, either. Now nothing but fuzzy boots seem pracitcal :) And in pink?! Too good to be true.

Lindsay said...

Hey Tay,
I can't believe how 'big' your 'little' guy is getting. He is so cute. Can you believe BJ? Weird. Can you please start praying he does NOT get called to London... oh and that his mission president will be smart enough to not give him keys to anything with a motor...