3.09.2009

Spring Break still feels like winter

Taylor's spring break began today. He has the entire week off, so we decided to go somewhere exciting today- and since one of the seven wonders of the world is just up the road, we took a little day trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. The Canadian side really is a different experience than the American side, and we quite enjoyed our little trip. So did Henry. The giant frozen chunks of waterfall made for quite the sight.
This is Henry wondering why his parents are so strange.

The Canadian side 0f the falls not only has a better view, but it has some really fun stuff to do, unlike the American side which is dull and really quite sad. So if any of you come to visit us, make sure and bring your passports! We found a giant Hershey store- which is also where we found this wonderful sign. And one last bit of wonderful news - my treadmill came! I now have my very own exercise room- my mom would be jealous.

10 comments:

Kenzie said...

i actually really like the american side, better than the canadian. I like that there is more nature, it's really pretty in the fall, even if the view isn't as good.

sam and brittney said...

I am super jealous of your treadmill. I want my own. Question: Are you related to Elder Oswald?

Kent and Leisy said...

so freaking cute of the barfer in front of his own sign!!

Nate and Jessica said...

Yeah, that sign picture is way cool.

Annie O said...

Oh Henry! You are too too cute! And yes, I am so totally jealous of that exercise room. Someday I'll have one too but it won't have the view yours does.

Can't wait to see you again. Still planning on coming in April?

Annie O said...

P.S. I like the t.v. and t.v. stand too. I noticed it right away--brings back memories.

Jason & Shannon said...

I love that Henry smiled in front of the Oh Henry sign!

Kari Ann said...

Right now I wish I was somewhere cool and notin Utah, but I am so oh well!

Rachel said...

LOVE the photo with the sign. Also, I too am jealous of the treadmill.

It was great to chat tonight!

Rachael said...

What a great work out room! The sign picture is ADORABLE and the chunks of ice on Niagara are pretty amazing, too.