4.07.2009

My thoughts for the day...

#1
I really want to see the new Hannah Montana Movie. I don't know how I am going to convince Taylor to see it with me, but somehow I will.



#2

Getting transferred to a new Gap store that has an adult section in it is the worst thing that could have ever happened to our budget. Sometimes I think about picking up extra shifts just so I can buy these:








#3

Sometimes I look at Henry and I think that I never want him to grow up. He is perfect, safe, really cute, almost always happy, and he can't make bad decisions. All I want is for him to be happy forever- and growing up means that sadness and disapointment will come and go throughout his life. When I start to worry about it too much, I try and think about how horrible it would be to change poopy diapers every day for the rest of my life. But for some reason that doesn't ever seem all that bad if it could ensure his happiness and giggles forever.



8 comments:

Hannah said...

Your baby is too cute. I love him!

Colby and Katie said...

Ah! I TOTALLY understand the Gap thing. In Provo I never was in the adult section, hence I rarely bought anything. Now I work in the women's section in Arkansas and it is bad news. Good luck. PS I think that park you ran to the other day looks fabulous. I wish we had something that cool here. Oh well...

Amy and Craig said...

yeah, I cannot be trusted in a retail environment. we learned that when I worked at bath and body works. I'm set for a life as a librarian. That way I can just borrow things and not buy them! amen to your thoughts on hank and never letting him grow up. He can grow up a little more though. don't let him stick at age 4, you'll probably end up killing him. Taylor is driving me BANANAS!

JT and Lizzie Davis said...

I want to see the Hannah Montana movie too! I'm really surprised at myself because I have NOT been a Hannah Montana fan in the past - in fact quite the opposite. But the preview looks really cute & I cannot resist a good chick flick. And I'm pretty sure I need those shorts in my life.

Will and Heidi said...

Hi Laney! This is Heidi. I found your blog through your facebook. You have some cute pictures of your family here! AWESOME!! How is your thesis going?

Annie O said...

Hannah Montana dropped by a Utah movie theater yesterday. Guess she knows where it's at.

XXOO to Henry P.

Big Oaf said...

That's right, Miley was in our hood (Megaplex on 11400 South). I'm only too happy to report that I was not there in person because the pre-teen girl screaming on the news nearly blew out what's left of our TV sound system. David Archuletta was at our ward building a couple of weeks ago (he even got lost and drove past my house...twice!!!) After all the excitement my ears are requesting that we move out of South Jordan (Dana disagrees, besides we'll still have Alli and Sara's screaming to deal with no matter where we go)

Ashley said...

The Hannah Montana movie was awesome. I think you should go.