5.18.2009


I wish I had something exciting to post, but I don't. Henry has been a crazy screaming banshee lately, but luckily he prefers Taylor over me- I willl never understand why any mother feels bad when her child prefers their father over their mother, I couldn't be happier about it. The kid follows Taylor around whining until he gets picked up. And in other news, he's almost walking, and I have mixed feelings about it. However, I am really tired of him finding nasty little things all over the floor, and I am very tired of the dirty knees. Here is a video of the little guy on his knees, he loves this new little toy we got him. It was $1.

video

8 comments:

Melanie said...

ouch! that hit me where it hurts! I AM sad that Cadence never wants me! Don't get me wrong, it is less work for me,and I like that part but I do want my children to want to be with me! Henry is so cute walking on his knee's! I bet he'll be walkin' in no time with the help of that toy.

yaya said...

That's awesome Henry! Now you'll be running with Eddy and Zeb next time you come visit!

J S said...

What a big boy!! He is so cute walking!!

Kent and Leisy said...

your kid is super fast on his little knees! when zeb gets hurt he FREAKS at kent- regardless of the cause of injury. he'll scream "no, papa, no!" and come running to me. it's about the only preferential treatment I get- and I'm okay with that.

Nate and Jessica said...

I know, my kids both prefer me and I wish it wasn't so.

Mike and Carly said...

Avery is starting to like Mike more and more and will go to him to be comforted and I am SOOO grateful. Oh and Henry on his knees is so cute! And fast!

Annie O said...

My kids prefer their siblings--not their parents. Oh well, I raised kids who are each other's best friends.

I love them all anyway.

N.A.

Lindsi said...

I laughed hard when Taylor said almost at the end of the video. He sounded so defeated. Is that sick that I laughed at that? Maybe.