7.29.2009

Don't you just want to squeeze this little kid? He sure is getting fun. He communicates and understands, and he is stubborn as can be. He drives us bonkers most days and makes our house so messy, that you'd guess we have 5 kids, but he is so dang cute I can barely stand it. It's official, Henry really does love my old teddy bear Mr. Teddy. He carries it around the house, chews on his nose all day, and sleeps with him every night. We fill his crib with toys, blankets, & books, and he throws them all out except Mr. Teddy. Mr. Teddy is about the same size as Henry, only he is about 20 years older.

Henry got in a fight with the driveway today, Henry lost. He got a bloody nose, but don't worry that isn't why he is crying in the picture. He wanted to play with my cell phone, but I wouldn't let him because he keeps calling 911, and I don't think they are going to believe me next time I try and tell them that my baby called them on accident...again.

Here is the little bugaboo caught redhanded (notice the mess behind him). The nice thing is, if we leave the scraps out long enough, he cleans them up himself. He eats them.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ummm...why do I love your son so much? I WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM!

autumnbottom said...

Oh my God. His antics are freakishly adorable. I love reading your posts!

Kent and Leisy said...

he's definitely got some zeb faces and some zeb antics. have you disinfected mr. teddy since the eighties?!

Annie O said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic. It reminds me of the things you and Leisy used to do and then look so innocent like "who me?"

I want to squeeze him too and I can in just a few short weeks!

Love ya

the Kprows! said...

I love the innocent look on his face after he shredded the toilet paper all over the floor! Your little boy has the most eclectic taste buds, or maybe he knows something we don't...that tp really tastes delicious!

Erin said...

Great pictures! It catches all of his personality.