7.19.2009

Palmyra.

I know I have been slacking on blogging...I have been busy....really busy. Taylors parents are in town this week and I was working on my thesis all last week. I am so close to be finished I almost cry thinking about the day it will all be over. Henry has taken to my old teddy bear from my childhood, his name is Mr. Teddy. Henry loves him to death, it is adorable. He looks a little dingy and matted in the picture, its because he is. A trip through the washing machine just doesn't do much for him.

Taylor and I went to the Italian festival here in Buffalo and we saw this. We didn't really get it. It just seemed a little strange.
We also went to the Hill Cumorah Pageant this weekend in Palmyra (it's the Pageant that re-enacts the stories from the Book of Mormon) The special effects were surprisingly cool, there was fire, storms, battles, etc. and the pageant wasn't half bad. It was leaps and bounds better than the Manti Pageant for all you Utahans who had to suffer through that this summer. This is us with Moroni and some Lamanite Dancer, and one of our favorite missionaries.

And lastly, here is a picture of the cutest little kid that ever was. I know that everyone thinks their own children are cute even when they are kind of funny looking, but I am pretty darn sure that no one thinks that Henry is funny looking. (However, I will admit he does have fleeting moments of funny lookingness, however they only last for brief moments)





7 comments:

Annie O said...

I kept looking for postings but I didn't say anything because I knew you were busy with your thesis. I almost cried thinking about you almost crying about it being over. I think I'll be the most proud mother EVER!

The pix are great. Henry is adorable. What fun things did you do while Taylor's parents were in town?

Only one month and a few days until we see you.

Annie O said...

P.S. Hurray for Mr. Teddy! He is one of the few stuffed animals that survived. Darling pic with Mr. Teddy and Henry P.

yaya said...

I think Henry is adorable...I love the pageant,our Stake was there for youth conference this year.

Kent and Leisy said...

mr. teddy is kinda gross. isn't his fur all matted now?! I think he had lice at one point.

Nate and Jessica said...

Do I know that bear? I cant seem to recall seeing him before.

Chris and Lynae Leigh family said...

I'm glad you're almost finished with your thesis-good luck!!

The Johnson Family said...

I'm glad you got to go the the Pageant! My family participated in the pageant for four years (two while I was on my mission). I was on the work crew one year, building the stage and special effects, and a lamanite dancer the other. Great memories! It looks like you know Noah and Tal Eyre, tell them hi for me. I served with Noah, and now I work at the same company as Tal. Small world. Take care!