7.23.2009

way too many pictures....

I am including more pictures than I should in this post, we just took so many this past week and I couldn't narrow it down. This first pic is in Kirtland, while Taylor's parents were visiting the sites and taking the tours (I can only handle so many guided tours in one week...I tend to get a little bored, and so does Henry) we stopped by this Antique barn, where Freddy the turkey was wandering through the antiques. Taylor didn't like him one bit, but I made him take the picture.

This is where I caught Henry, just before he was about to tear every book off the shelf.
While Taylor's parents were in town, we went to the rainforest cafe for lunch, I have always wanted to go there, and it was quite delicious. Henry was enthralled by the animals, trees, and insects.




I thought this picture with Henry and all the animal bums was cute.

We also went on the maid of the mist at Niagara Falls, and it was hysterical. Last time we went, we barely needed our ponchos, but our captain must have been really daring or the falls were wetter than normal because we were soaked, and Henry didn't like it one bit. People were screaming and shreaking, Henry was crying, and I loved it. I would have taken some pictures, but the camera wouldn't have made it. Here is the little guy in his poncho...he liked it.





Henry was not a fan of the moving Gorillas at the rainforest cafe...it was really funny

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm still checking in on you guys...even from Israel! Umm...the last photo of Henry...hysterical!

Mike, Kalie and Jason Borynski said...

Funny "bum" pic... and by the way, 8 pictures is not too many! You guys make such a cute family!

Naomi said...

the poncho one is a personal fav! :-)

Cher & Ad said...

Oh my goodness! Hank is so so cute and so funny! And I agree that 8 pics was not to many! Far from it!

J S said...

Haha. Those pictures are hilarious! I love them!

Will and Heidi said...

Very funny pictures! Love it.

Kent and Leisy said...

I like his face on taylor's shoulders. I think he has your grimmaces, laney. Zeb does too. why didn't taylor like the turkey? where is the rain forest cafe and what did you eat?

taylor and laney said...

the turkey was hissing at him and protecting its domain...the rainforest cafe is in niagara falls, canada, hence, we didn't go while you were here.

Rebecka said...

Laney, i've been ignoring blogger for a while, so i just read lots of your posts and realy enjoyed them, henry is great and it's fun to "hear your voice"

Annie O said...

Hey! While you're out at estate sales and antique stores will you look for watering cans and pitchers for me?

And darling pix. In fact, 8 is not enough.

Amy and Craig said...

Cute family pic on your blog too! We did maid of the mist when katie was about Hank's age. she loved it. we must have had the same captain because we got SOAKED! I really thought the boat was going to get sucked into the falls. it was awesome!