7.11.2009

We left some oreos out this past week, and I went in the front room to put them away and they were gone...I went into the back to find Henry and this is what I found. He was in heaven. I let him eat one, however I realized that the other two already had bites in them.
As you can see here, he isn't get much skinnier, I think he looks like a little football player. We may start calling him Hank the Tank. Life is so much better now that he can walk. And he is a pro. Its like he has been walking for months but he was hiding it from us.
Henry loves loves loves broccolli, however he always stockpiles it in his mouth. He takes every piece from his tray before he will swallow. We were trying to get his full mouth on video, and this is what happened. Don't worry, the broccolli didn't get wasted. He still ate it. He is funny. I sure like little Henry a lot more now that he is turning into a real little person and he isn't just a baby blob.
video

6 comments:

Jeff and Whitney said...

That picture of him with the watering can is SO cute! Now I totally want to visit the Buffalo Public Library and I'm really scared by kids will have terrible breath. I'm not sure whether I should thank you for the warning or wish I was still living without this new fear.

Kent and Leisy said...

I left a comment on your last post but it never showed up. I said that hank doesn't appear to be getting any skinnier even with all of his moving around! and that I want to see the book of mormon next time we come into town! figure it out for us, please! I can only hope we can get ike to love broccoli like your fatso kid.

AaReAn said...

I don't know anohter kids who loves broccoli! :-)
haha he is adorable!

Mike and Carly said...

Avery is a fellow broccoli lover. It is seriously the only veggie I can always get her to eat. She also stuffs her mouth full, but since I have given her bigger pieces she eats one at a time. I think Henry is so adorably cute. I just want to squeeze him. Thank heavens for chubby babies.

Steve and Hailey said...

Don't you know broccoli gives you gas? I have this vivid memory of you and Leisy teaching me that!

Nate and Jessica said...

I always have a hard time leaving a comment on your blog. Like I click on the link to leave a comment and it takes forever to load, as in never does. Love oreos. Didn't used to.