9.28.2009

Its was a blustery day in Buffalo

Firstly, I have to say that BabyGap makes some of the cutest pajamas ever. Really, is there anything cuter than a chubby little kid in tight pajamas? I must admit however, that the BabyGap pajamas are outrageously expensive- they are $22 a pair. I know its absurd, but the secret is to never buy them full price because they almost always go on sale. However I made one exception this week when I bought this pair:


The Halloween pjs always sell out before they get marked down, so I caved in and bought them. But don't worry- I got my discount. I still think $11 is a little steep though. I normally never pay more than five. But really, isn't he adorable? They glow in the dark.

Now on to our blustery day in Buffalo. We had crazy rain and winds, but Taylor had the day off for Yom Kippur. We wanted to go to the Zoo but apparently the aminals are all Jewish because the Zoo was also closed for the day, and it was super cold, so we opted for the Aquarium in Niagara Falls. Here we are at the shark shanty:
The aquarium had some neat fish including this one below(it was my favorite), but overall it was a pretty shabby little aquarium. I have never actually been to an aquarium before so I don't have much to compare it to, but I am pretty sure most aquariums are a little better than this one. It was dark, dank, and really kind of creepy. Thank heavens we had free tickets (thanks uncle bob & aunt chele)! I don't know that I would have paid more than a dollar to get in.
If you enlarge this picture, it really looks like my head is floating.

And lastly, Henry got another new pair of pajamas today in the mail. Thanks Nanny Annie! We don't have a costco here and we therefore cannot buy the super cheap and super warm carter pajamas that do wonders here in freezing cold Buffalo. Henry is sleeping warm tonight.






4 comments:

Autumn said...

Semra has those same Costco PJs! The're so cute!!

Lindsay said...

Haha, great photos (as usual)!! Henry is just so dang cute! The one with the three of your heads is my favorite, although it was very hard choice.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Isn't that aquarium a joke, it is the tinest aquarium I have ever seen. I might go again if it was a dollar. I love the skeleton PJs.

Mike and Carly said...

Oh man I just want to squeeze little Henry! I love those jammies!