9.02.2009

The trip home

Our trip to Utah was superb. Metta's wedding was a blast. It was a giant family reunion. When you live so far away from family, it is that much better when everyone gets together. We took a kajillion pictures, and had many adeventures, many of which I plan to post this week.

Everytime I go home I expect my little sisters to be the way they were when I was living at home in high school, and I am always shocked at how grown up they are. I am also always amazed at how beautiful they are...and I am slightly jealous. Here they are, Daysa is officially a cheerleader. Don't worry though, she is one of the talented ones, she doesn't just stand there and do spirit fingers, she is a tumbler...she flips and stuff.


And here is Metta. She looked wonderful on her wedding day.



I chopped my hair off. I am quite happy with it, however I think I wish I would have gone just a tad bit shorter.
Isn't he adorable? Thanks to Tanner for taking some killer pictures.






7 comments:

Mike and Carly said...

I am jealous you got to go to Utah! Your sisters are SO grown up. I can't believe it. They really are cute girls... lucky boys! I can't believe how grown up Henry looks too. He is such a handsome little man!

Anthony and Kristie said...

I like the hair cut and picture of Henry and the family picture turned out great. What a cute family you have.

Kent and Leisy said...

more pictures!! I want to steal any good one you guys took!

yaya said...

I love the cute family pic on the top of the blog. Glad you had a wonderful trip to see your sister married, fun pics there too!

Natalie said...

These are great pictures of you guys! I love the new haircut.

JT and Lizzie Davis said...

I love that picture of your little family at the top of the blog! So cute!

Jason, Kodi and Jake said...

Laney, Sorry, I'm a blog stalker. I have to comment though on your cute sister Daysa. She is so old! I think the last time I saw her was at your house when she was like 4 or something. Man I feel old! Your family is so super cute and Tanner took some great pics of you guys! Kodi (Steele)