10.07.2009

The Halloween Aisle

On Monday we went on a little trip to Target to wander through the Halloween aisle. I love the Halloween aisle. At target there is a whole Halloween section. I loved it! We decided to try and scare Henry while we were there, and at first he was somewhat unphased. He just kind of pushed things away.... Then, I put on a very scary mask, and he was horrified! As you can see from the picture below, it was actually really sad, and a little bit funny. I wish we had gotten a better picture so you could see the mask too, but it was just too sad, we couldn't bring ourselves to do it again. I felt bad, and I was slightly worried that some other shoppers would call us in to DCFS for child abuse. Don't worry, soon after we took him to Old Navy to play with the mannequin dog...he was in love.

He tried to drag this dog all over the store. It was really cute.

6 comments:

Annie O said...

Poor conflicted child! Scare him and then love him, scare him then love him. Hmmm...wonder where the parents learned that behavior?

Rachel said...

If you don't stop harassing your child, I am going to call child protection services! That's a threat! Then maybe they will take him away from you and give him to me! I would like that.

Kent and Leisy said...

so funny. neither zeb nor ike even flinch at scary halloween things this year. hopefully ike is more fun next year. Zeb has already grown too accustom.

Erin said...

I will never forget the time you terrified India with the Mr. Bean baby. It's fun to tease kids. And teenagers. Hank is a DOLL! (Sorry - a very unmanly compliment, but you know what I mean).

the Kprows! said...

Target is the best! We go there all the time even though Wal Mart is tons closer. Target here feels a lot safer, cleaner, and has better stuff, plus you don't feel like you're WT like you do wandering the aisles of Wally World. Hank is so cute with his little mannequin dog. I'm thinking I want one now too.

Nate and Jessica said...

You know what would totally scare him? A trip through our haunted house we created that one year. Yeah, now that's scary.