11.19.2009

All I want for Christmas...

I saw these for sale in the Neiman Marcus catalog. I want one. It's a cupcake car. You can actually drive them around. Only $25,000.00. I want the pink one.

I walked in the kitchen the other day and found the fridge wide open with various condiments spread all over the floor. I then found this:
Henry had somehow gotten into the vegetable drawer, found his favorite food, and decided to eat it like an apple. Once he got through the skin he was in heaven. This kid LOVES avacados. When we walk past them at the grocery store he immeadiately starts screaming and yelping for one. Too bad they are so darn expensive. We try and ration him to 2 avacodos per week.
Henry woke up the other night with a very bad diaper rash, so I let him sit on the couch with me for a little while and watch the CMAs. Everytime someone performed he'd clap and clap. He watched them for 30 minutes straight without ever leaving the couch! I can't even get him to watch 5 minutes of sesame street.



12 comments:

Annie O said...

Henry is so darn cute I can't stand it. Let him eat avocadoes--they are a super food (although i don't like them).

And put the pink cupcake car on your Christmas list maybe Santa will get you one.

Love ya.

XX00

Kent and Leisy said...

I also would love a giant cupcake car but what in the trash are they for?! and I wonder if they'll go on clearance after christmas.

Will and Heidi said...

I never realized that your boy had reddish hair, which is totally awesome!

Jeff and Whitney said...

Those cupcake cars are insane! That is really super funny. I am so glad you posted about that. Henry is so funny. I love that he loves avocados. I do too. Maybe if I yelp for them when we're in the grocery store, Jeff will let me buy more.

Rachael said...

Henry is so funny about food - I can't get over it! And the cars are a hoot.

Jason & Shannon said...

I also like the cupcake cars, very unique! Henry is so stinking cute and funny! I love that he liked watching the CMA's! Sooo cute!

Steve and Hailey said...

I love practical gifts! Great idea! :)

Annie O said...

Just don't let Henry watch the American Music Awards.

Amy and Craig said...

kids love music! my kids are good like that too. Katie loved avocado and we have them on a regular basis. LOVE the cupcake car. I think they should make them like bumper cars! Wouldn't that be great! driving them all aroudn bouncing of each other! maybe a food themed amusement park is a great idea!

Mike and Carly said...

HAhahaha. Man, Henry is one cute little boy.

Tyler said...

mmm...i love quacamole. save some for me, henry.

Cher & Ad said...

Oh my gosh that is quite possibly the cutest thing i have ever seen! That pic of him on the couch clapping with his bear. pretty adorable!