11.11.2009

It has been really warm and really busy around here- and we are happy as can be. On Saturday it was so nice we hooked up the new bike trailer and went for an extra long bike ride. It was wonderful. We just rode around the city. Henry loved the ride and just sat in the back and said, "weeee" for much of the ride. The weather has been soooo warm here. At first I was a little bugged, I really like cold weather, but I then realized how much money it is saving us by not having to turn on the heater yet, so I've decided to be happy about the warm weather until Thanksgiving.

Taylor decided to teach Henry about the laundry shoot this week, and he loves it! He wanders around the house gathering clothing and he begs to open the shoot. He has no idea where the clothes go, just that they disappear. Problem is, we don't use the laundry shoot because it goes to the same place as our landlord's shoot and I am just not into mixing dirty underwear. When we let him use it, Taylor always runs down to the basement to prevent intermixing.
We found a very old and freezer burned fudgesicle in the freezer this week. It wasn't really edible anymore so we fed it to Henry. He loved it.



6 comments:

AaReAn said...

holy cow...he is getting so big!!! I haven't even met the little guy and before i do you'll be sending him off on a mission! haha time goes by so fast!

Kent and Leisy said...

I bet that henry is already the same height as zeb right now! he looks just as long. and I agree with hanky- fudgesicles are good even when freezer burnt. i totally would have eaten it.

Tanner Mills said...

"We found a very old and freezer burned fudgesicle in the freezer this week. It wasn't really edible anymore so we fed it to Henry. He loved it."

HAHAHA

Annie O said...

Ask Henry to try it, he'll eat anything! Good thing he looks happy.
I thought about you when I was in NYC. Good thing you didn't come spend a couple of days--the room was TINY! Nice hotel (Roosevelt), tiny room. I did bump into Ashley Tisdale in Sephora though. She says hi to Henry.

Natalie said...

It wasn't edible so you fed it to Henry? nice.

Anita and Tal said...

Nice Laney!