2.23.2010

Last week came and went in a blur...I never got to post about our Anniversary. We had a wonderful evening without our Pikachu. As much as we love him, we also love leaving him at home with a babysitter and enjoying a quiet night out together. We went to a wonderful fancy little restaurant called Left Bank in downtown Buffalo. The food was a little fancy for my taste (strange cheeses on my salad, etc) but Taylor was in heaven, he loved his dinner and he loved my leftovers the next day. The atmosphere was wonderful too, and quiet. I really don't like loud restaurants. Anyway- I wish we could have spent more of the day together, Taylor didn't even get home from school til seven, but Henry and I went to the children's museum in Rochester with friends. It was fantastic. Happy Anniversary to Taylor! He truly is my very favorite person in the world. Last night I had a dream that he turned into a bad husband and we fought all the time, it was awful. I woke up around 4AM rolled over and saw him sleeping next to me and realized that it wasn't real and he was still the most wonderful husband in the world. I love you Taylor. Life sure is better with a wonderful companion. And to top it all off, he has wonderful taste...just look at these shoes he got me:



I have been complaining lately that I needed some cute & comfortable shoes to wear to work and he picked these out all by himself. I love them.
Here are some pics from our trip to the Museum- we will definitely be going back.





And lastly, we don't know if we are having a girl or boy, and we won't know until we see its parts the day it comes. I love surprises, but what I love even more, is the anticipation of a surprise. And I won't be posting pregnant belly pictures because I think thats gross- even without skin showing. Sorry. If you really want to see me pregnant, come see me in Buffalo, and if you are lucky, sometime around week 26 or so, I may consider being in pictures where I am not the focal point, but there is nothing enjoyable to me about growing larger by the week, nor do I have any desire to draw attention to my ever rapidly expanding belly.

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

great shoes- where did he get them? and why are you letting henry kiss that terrible gnome?! on cnn this morning they said that this month dallas has gotten more snow than buffalo. so much for you guys living in a snowy city.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

but I want to see pics of your rapidly expanding belly!!! You're such a rebel!

Annie O said...

Henry P is so grown up now! I can't believe the change happened so rapidly and just in time for a new baby sister!

Have you seen my blog lately? I'd like your vote on my choice of names. And did you get my Valentine package?

Happy Anniversary again!

Nate and Jessica said...

Henry's cute. I always have those kinds of dreams (or that I am still single) and that moment you roll over and realize it was a dream is THE BEST FEELING EVER.

Mike and Carly said...

Congrats on 2! It's super crazy but it is so fun to see them together! Oh and I love those shoes. LOVE them.