2.25.2010

Sledding

I kind of hate sledding. I haven't been in years, but it was the activity for playgroup this week and we decided to give it a try. It was Henry's first time, we only had one crash with minor amounts of blood. He cried for a bit and asked to go again. This is Henry's happy face in the picture below, I ask him to make it whenever he gets cranky. I love it. Overall we had a pretty good time, except for the fact that I kind of forgot to feed Henry breakfast and he was a little cranky. Thank heavens I found a green M&M in the bottom of my purse and that his little friend Taylor had animal cookies.
This is right before the crash. We all landed on top of Henry.
Nothing cuter than a tubby little kid in snowpants and a shopka (fur hat).

5 comments:

Naomi said...

O laney, he is so cute, I love his little happy face!

Kent and Leisy said...

hooray for another post so quickly. Henry's happy face is really cute. Zeb will only give us his about 50% of the time when we ask now. your hat being just over the tips of your eyes is driving me crazy in both pictures.

Annie O said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You both are too cute.

Will and Heidi said...

that is a sweet shapka!

Steve and Hailey said...

I love this last pic of Henry! I keep thinking of you...oh any tips for ouchy knees with running. I actually got Steve to join me on a run (he went and bought running shoes and we put the kiddos in the bike trailer/jogger). It was really great! At one point he got hot and took of his shirt...meaning shirtless Steve and I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants...you're family remember we tell you all sorts of colorful stories! We miss you guys.