3.17.2010

How can daylight savings mess someone up so badly? Time changed by one hour, and I feel like I have lost days worth of sleep. I have been so tired I can't even see straight. I think it may have to do with the fact that I started out the weekend doing an inventory shift at the Gap and not getting to bed until three am on Friday. That combined with seminary, a sinus infection that sadly turned into an ear infection, and being with child, I should have known I stood no chance at beating daylight savings.
Henry spends most of his free time with these:

How can a little boy love cars, trucks, busses, and anything with a siren so much?

He thinks we can't see him.



6 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you feel much better very soon! I miss that Hank is not a baby anymore. Very cute and grown up!

Annie O said...

Henry is so darn cute! Thanks for posting the pics. I'm off to check your youtube link next.

Kent and Leisy said...

he looks like he's getting skinnier. is your temple picture in the post below shattered?

Tanner Mills said...

those are the best pictures i have ever seen!

Nicki J said...

Laney! Hello!! I can't believe how big Henry is AND I just found out you're pregnant! Congrats :) Hope everything is great

Janna Mills said...

ha ha ha Laney! I posted this exact picture when I blogged on Sunday!! Love it. And I love the pictures of cute little Henry