3.05.2010

I'm sick

I really want to blog...really, I do. But I can't. I am too sick. I started a post, and my pictures wouldn't post like they should and I nearly started crying so I stopped. Henry got me sick, and it turned into a sinus infection. Sinus infections make me want to die, I nearly did die at work tonight. What I really want are some good drugs to make the pain go away (like Excedrin), but Excedrin is on the "bad for pregnant women" list. I called and asked Leisy about it (her husband is in med school, so they know everything) and she told me just to take it. I think I will, but I am saving it for tomorrow during my nine hour shift at the Gap. I start to cry just thinking about how miserable I will be. Extra strength tylenol is a joke. If any of you have a little extra time in your prayers today, you can pray that I will feel better soon. Sinus infections should be against the law.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm so sorry Laney! I know all about being in pain/miserable while pregnant. It's so hard taking drugs and not feeling guilty about it. I hope you feel better soon! I took a lot of (much needed) percocet while prego and Dev is just fine!

AaReAn said...

ugh i know how you feel. i just got over one! not fun. not fun at all!!!! z-pack...is that on the "not for prego women" list too!?

Annie O said...

Laney:

Do the sinus saline rinse. REALLY it helps. And then do it regularly so you don't get sick in the future.

I'll buy you one and send it if you promise you'll use it.

XX00
P.S.I'll pray for you too and how about I fast tomorrow?

abbyjane said...

i'm sick too. and i have to work the next two days. stupid gap. i feel for you. i guess thankfully for me, i only have five hour shifts.