3.02.2010

This little guy is really sick, and it's really sad. He wasn't sick when I took this picture in his new pajamas though (thus the smile). Aren't those PJs fantastic? Don't you just want to squeeze him? I do.
Henry has never really been sick before and I just hate it. He has a fever, cough, and sore throat. Last night we had to hold him down while we forced medicine down his throat. I wish he understood that it makes him feel better. Taylor also snuggled up with him this morning at 2:30 and they watched Cars together. It was kind of cute. And I was glad that Taylor told me I could go back to bed. He got a new haircut Sunday night, this is him making his happy face.
On Saturday night we went downtown to the "World's Biggest Ice Maze" it was wet and cold, and pretty fun. Guinness Book of World Records even certified it as the world's biggest.
This ice chair was in the center of the maze...it was COLD!


9 comments:

Ben and Krystal said...

I'm so sorry- Dayton's had the same thing since Friday and just started feeling better yesterday. We watched a lot of movies :) I hope Henry feels better soon. At least he has cute pjs!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

Try having him feed pretend medicine to his Bear That is what has worked with all our kids, hope he is better soon

Kent and Leisy said...

so he does get sick, huh? does he not even like the berry flavored stuff? Both Zeb and Ike LOVE baby motrin and tylenol. Maybe you should try that throat antispetic spray on him. I hear it's great.

Kent and Leisy said...

p.s. I want a sick henry pic.
oh. and p.p.s. my word verification on this comment is satan.

Lizzie said...

That ice maze looks awesome. Sorry Henry is sick. And those PJ's are way cute on him!

Annie O said...

XOXO to Henry P. Send him here and we'll take care of him.

Autumn said...

Those are the cutest PJs EVER. Where did you get them? I need some for Semra!

the Kprows! said...

Let's trade places! I wanna be somewhere cold where I can get all bundled up and you can come here and play outside in the 60-70 degree weather! That's fair, right? Congratulations on baby #2! I can hardly wait for him/her to be born so I can find out the gender and of course the name too! Hope your cute pajama man starts feeling better soon!

miffy said...

That picture of Henry is sooo cute! I love the pajamas. I'm sorry to hear you've both been sick!