4.21.2010


My mom wants me to post pictures of Henry. Too bad the only ones I have of him are of him in tears, but here they are. This was on our way home from the park yesterday. All he wanted was to go back to the slide. I explained to him that I had already devoted my entire day to him with a trip to the zoo and a few hours at the park and that he needed a nap so I could get some things done for the day, but he didn't seem to care. He cried and hollered all the way home.

I was able to convince him to make one nice face before his nap. Here it is. He was really tired, and really dirty.
I found him stuck this morning. It was kind of cute to hear him yelling, "stuck! help!" from the other room. He was very angry when he realized I was going to take a picture before I helped him out.

7 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

haha... Laney you are too much!

Annie O said...

He is TOO cute. Are those red cheeks from a rash or just too much crying? I love the "Help me I've fallen and can't get up" picture.


Thanks for humoring me and posting pix.

XXOO

Rachel said...

You kill me, Laney Hawes.

Kent and Leisy said...

his poor little red cheeks! oh and those screaming fits are just going to get better (and by better I mean worse). luckily then they'll plateau and drop again.

Amy and Craig said...

oh, love the stuck pic. too funny! it's crazy the positions they can get into and not out of!

abbyjane said...

i am pretty sure that you actually used the word "devoted" when you were explaining to him too.

Annie O said...

We want MORE pictures of the adventures of Henry!