7.02.2010

After much deliberation, Milly stuck. We are quite happy with the name and even happier with the way Henry says it. It sounds like Meelee. He is handling the newest addition to our family fairly well. We're home from the hospital and doing well.

Milly is the first granddaughter on Laney's side and the twelfth granddaughter on Taylor's side. The doctors were impressed with her intelligence, beauty, and charm already. We, of course, weren't surprised by this. She naturally takes after her parents.

11 comments:

kenzie said...

congrats! so excited for you guys. Millie is tyler's grandma's name (from mildred) and it's so cute!

Katie said...

congrats. Love the name!! hope recovery goes well. :)

Hannah said...

Congrats! I like the name Milly.

brent and kashann said...

Laney, you are awesome! I think all your baby stories are great so far! Congrats to you.

Will and Heidi said...

Glad to hear about it! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Why do you already look so skinny??

Candi & Ezra said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!

Jason & Shannon said...

How cute! She is so pretty! Henry is so cute, I love the way he pronounces her name!

Zach and Nikky said...

I love the name Milly! I just watched Thoroughly Modern Milly last week and loved it! -Nikky

yaya said...

What a cutie and I love the name Milly..it fits that little face. Why is it that the older sib always looks like they've aged tons after the new baby comes home? Henry looks the part of the big brother. Congrats to you and Taylor and Henry. You look beautiful by the way..are you sure you were actually carrying that sweetheart?

kandis said...

I guess I better start making a blanket for her! I think she looks like Henry, and what a cute name!