8.22.2010

Home to Buffalo.

We are home! Our trip home wasn't quite as bad as I'd imagined. We all got a little bit of sleep on the plane. We were sad to leave, and we will greatly miss all the free babysitting, the family time, the mountains, seeing old friends, and Henry is going to miss getting anything he wanted from his grandpa. But, we are also glad to be home in our own beds! We had a fantastic nights sleep last night, mostly because we were so tired but also thanks to Milly who slept through the night! She slept 9 hours! Thank you Milly!!!! Here are a few last pictures from Utah.
Here Milly is on blessing day. She was a peach. And I love her dress! I got it at the Gap for $4- it was quite the deal. I had been eyeing it for months...but I promised myself I wouldn't buy it until I found if I was in fact having a girl. The waiting paid off- it was originally $34.50!
I've posted this picture to show Leisy (my sister) that Milly does smile. It's kind of a funny looking picture but Leisy assured me that she posts funny looking pictures of her kids all the time.
Here is my dear little sister Daysa...who loves to tease Henry incessantly. We went to her first football game of the season the night we left Utah. Henry loved it.
Henry is really going to miss "the cousins" as he referred to them. He loved every moment of them. He also loved that when he was with them we let him stay up waaaaay past bedtime, we let him eat all the ice cream and treats his little heart desired, and as evidenced below, we let him run around in his underwear.

One morning I found him outside like this in my parents backyard. I think this picture was taken before 8 AM and that water was darn cold. But he was just so happy to be out there that I let him stay.
And lastly here is little Milly with some of her girl cousins. They loved her. I found them all surrounding her talking to her and begging to hold her. She got held A LOT while we were home and she was spoiled rotten. Taylor informed me today that this week she is going to learn to "cry it out". I support him in that decision.


5 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Hey Laney, thanks for the updates, I enjoy reading up on how you're doing! It's fun to keep in touch. Your kids are cute.

Kent and Leisy said...

I don't think she looks all that weird in that picture. She looks more human than some of the others where she'd just sprawled out. I do like the pic of henry in his undies a lot!

yaya said...

Milly has the longest arms and legs! She's really cute and I'm glad you had a wonderful family time out west and are back home safe and sound!

Nate and Jessica said...

You were there for awhile! Wish I could have been out there and seen you. How bout you mail me the dress and I will bless our little gal in it?

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness you guys are going to have so many great blackmail photos of Henry. But they are each so priceless! So great seeing you guys while you were here, until next time!