8.16.2010

Nootah


Henry thinks Utah is pronounced Nootah. So whenever we ask him where we are that is his response. Anyway, that is where we currently reside...Utah. But only for a few more days. Taylor's last minute internship is ending and school is starting, so we return to Buffalo Saturday morning. Our flight leaves SLC at 12:47am. Gross. And we fly through Atlanta. Grosser. It may be the longest ten hours of our lives. At least I have Taylor with me to take care of Henry & Milly. Anyway- here are some of our pictures from our trip.
Henry and I took a little trip to the "world's largest dinosaur museum" I lovedthis giant shark! Henry isn't smiling because I had just told him that if he didn't sit still for the picture, the shark would eat him. I think he was actually a little bit scared. And here is a picture of Milly- she is growing up- and filling out. And she really is getting cuter and cuter. Taylor and I were worried for awhile. She looked like a boy in girl clothes and she had soooo many baby zits.






















We were lucky enough to be around for Taylor's family get together in Idaho- Henry never knew he had so many cousins- he is number 23 on Taylor's side. We tried to teach him everyone's names but after awhile he resorted to calling them all "cousin." This is a view from Taylor's grandma's backyard. It's right on the river and it was great. Henry even went on his first float down the snake river. I think it is a rite of passage when you have family from Idaho. Taylor and I both grew up doing it.
I love this picture of Milly- she is making a monster face of some sort. I think she was probably thinking, "why are you always buckling me in this giant contraption?"

4 comments:

Annie O said...

So glad you finally posted pix of your time in Nootah. Henry also thinks he's living in Lephi. We'll miss you guys and we've LOVED having you here.

Kent and Leisy said...

Milly looks a lot like henry at that age! does she smile yet?

Rachel said...

My favorite thing about your blog is that I feel like I can actually HEAR you talking. It's fun.

I always thought Milly was adorable.

Thank you for posting our button!!

miffy said...

So fun to see you Laney (and your cute kids)! It brought back many fond memories of our times at the MoA. I loved holding Milly. You are such a great Mom!