9.02.2010

Dear Summer: Please leave.

It's hot in Buffalo. Way too hot. And way too humid. If summer is ever going to come back this strong again, I must have central air. I am ready for Halloween, apple picking, lots of falling leaves, crisp cool air, & pumpkin cobbler. In the spirit of hoping for Halloween, we pulled out Henry's skeleton pajamas. (I don't actually think we ever put them away...he may have even worn them in february). Nonetheless....here's to hoping that fall is coming.

Henry also got a new bed this week thanks to some friends from church. He loves it. And he is adorable in it. And it's always full of cars and trucks.
I am also excited for fall to come because I just got myself one of these:
I love running in the cool air of fall. My old pink Ipod mysteriously stopped working a month ago and I cannot run a mile without one. I have been saving up my hard earned Gap points from work to buy it and it came in the mail this week. I am in love. It has a video camera...and a pedometer! It tells you how many calories you burn when you run. It's amazing.

And lastly, here is the little Milly Goat (that's what we call her) She is wonderful. She sleeps through the night on most nights, and she rarely cries. We are keeping her.


9 comments:

Lizzie said...

It was officially the hottest summer ever in NYC. I'm over it. Where is Fall?!

Rachel said...

Are you sure you want to keep her? I WANT HER!

Nate and Jessica said...

I think Natalie has that same bed only white. If you change your mind about Milly let me know.

Tanner Mills said...

nice ipod, i have the older version, fits nicely into my running shorts.

ps i just realized that im not one of "your favorite family members" in the links to other blogs, im offended :)

Kristen said...

Milly goat is such a cute name! I love Nannie Annie and Grumpa too. My parents and I have all been collaborating on names for them besides just Grandma and Grandpa. We seriously need some help in the nickname department!

Mel said...

I feel the same way about fall! Please come soon!

Love the picture of Hank and Milly. They are too cute!

Jason & Shannon said...

I love the picture of Hank and Milly, it's so cute!

Kent said...

Don't be mad - but I think she kind of looks like Ike in that bath picutre!

Annie O said...

Those two are TOO cute. And it was fall here yesterday and today---beautiful weather.

P.S. we had a b-b-q with Rosemary and the Jaynes last night and we LOVED the filet mignon.