10.24.2010

We have the happiest baby around. Wow. I love her.
We've been trying to take more pictures around here so I can have something to blog about, but this is about all we have come up with. Our lives are pretty busy lately and therefore somewhat boring. School and work are hardly worth mention on my blog and that's what we do all day. The one other thing that takes up our time is Henry and the terrible twos. Wow. It's BAD. Today at church he screamed and hollered through much of the meetings. He even refused to go to nursery the last hour. He has never refused nursery. Anyway, as soon as church ended he freaked out. He started screaming and sobbing so I picked him up and walked him out to the parking lot. I realized that my keys were in the diaper bad so I grabbed him and plopped him on the trunk so I could dig them out, and a lovely older couple in our ward parked next to us, mistakenly thought I was going to put him in the trunk. It was pretty funny actually, and it wouldn't have been too bad of an idea if there hadn't been lots of people watching I may have actually done it. Anyway, needless to say, we've had a rough few weeks.
I told Henry & Taylor to make scary faces, this is what I got. They were trying to replicate the pumpkin face.
I love this picture because I feel like it captured Milly's concern over the size of the bow I put on her head.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Your children are the cutest snoogs I have ever seen. I did see Henry freaking out after church. You looked tired.

Nate and Jessica said...

And I continue to produce fussy babies. Sweet. Your kids are darling. Hang in there with the twos, I swear the thing in motherhood I have learned and learned over and over is that it is all about stages and things always change. Eating habits, sleep, behavior, interests, etc. MIss you!

Annie O said...

But doesn't Milly's sweetness compensate for Henry's terrible twos? And just tell yourself "at least it's not twins," :) XxOo

Jason & Shannon said...

Love the story about Henry. So funny! I also really like Milly's bow, it's so cute!

Erin said...

India is scared of your "monster" in the dark. Gook luck surviving the terrible two's. Bleck. Your kids are soooooo cute!

Autumn said...

I want you to mail me those stripey PJs when Henry grows out of them. I'll send them back for Milly when Semra's done. You think i'm joking? I'll pay for the postage AND send you Nutella Brownies in exchange!

Annie O said...

P.s. Did I tell you that I love that Milly has no hair? And you don't have to blog--just keep posting pix of your dad's grandkids.

Kent and Leisy said...

I think that you should dress milly in some of henry's clothes from that age and see how similar they look or at least post a pic of henry so I can compare the two. that bow picture makes me think they looked exactly the same at this stage!!