2.17.2011

Happy 4 Years!

Happy 4 years to the best husband in the world. Really. He can't be beat. I would list all the wonderful things I love about him but the list would be endless so in honor of it being our 4 year anniversary, I am going to list four of my favorite things about Taylor.

#1 He is incredibly loving. He loves everything about me, and he makes me feel loved and appreciated. He thinks I am funny, he thinks I am beautiful, and he thinks I am wonderful.

#2 He is a hard worker in all that he does. He works hard at school, at work, at our relationship, and he works hard at home. I am so grateful for a husband that helps with the kids in the middle of the night, during the day, and when they are driving me crazy. You'll never hear Taylor telling me to go take care of the screaming kids...he does it.

#3 Taylor is patient and understanding. Especially with me.

#4 He is really good company. There isn't a person in this world I'd rather spend my time with. He listens to my stories, he tells me stories, and he is my very best friend.

I have posted some of my favorite pictures from our married life. After I downloaded them all I realized they were all pre-children and they were all from our first year together. As much as I love our little rugrats, I think I just kind of miss that honeymoon stage. It's a good thing we lived it up that first year.

Here were are at the Eiffel Tower. Paris really is the most incredible city. We loved it.
I am posting this picture because I LOVED our wedding cake.
This was out last hurrah before Henry came. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant here. Taylor read up on delivering a baby in a car before we left for our trip. It was a 3 1/2 hour drive from home. Capitol Reef is a beautiful place. I really miss the scenery in Utah.

We spent a week in Chicago for a work trip...and we had so much fun.
The Happiest Place on Earth. Need I say more?

Notre Dame.
Disneyland and the teacups. They made me really sick.
I love you Taylor. This has been the greatest four years of my life.

7 comments:

Annie O said...

You blogged two days in a row! Better be careful, we're going to come to expect it.

Happy anniversary--I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you are so happy.

Mum

Rachel said...

What a sweet post. Taylor is really the best. Well, the second best...but I may be biased.

Love you!

Lizzie said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple! It was fun to be there when you guys were falling in love! I remember Laney telling me about the first kiss ... it was the start of something good!

Lindsay said...

What a great post. Congratulations you guys! :)

HowellAZ said...

Congrats on celebrating 4 wonderful years. It's amazing how time flies. It seems like just yesterday all of us couples were kissing on your parents' staircase at Thanksgiving. Remember that? I looked like a freak in those pictures, which if I'm honest, is probably my most natural pose. Anyway, you guys make a cute couple. Too bad you aren't in Utah so we can visit more often. Thank goodness for blogs...

Natalie said...

Congrats on 4 years. Love the cake (sure beats mine)! I agree, Taylor is a good guy.

Amy and Craig said...

Congrats on 4 blissful years!