2.16.2011

Valentine's

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I tried to get these two kids to smile and hold the sign straight for the picture...what was I thinking? This was my best shot.
These were some of the others.




We had a fabulous Valentine's Day. We are all feeling a whole lot better, Milly is sleeping through the night again, and we ate one of these from Wegmans on Monday night. They have one heck of a bakery. They also provided our Valentine's Day dinner. I didn't want to have to do any dishes and Taylor didn't get home until 8pm.
Last night around 10pm I was lying in bed getting ready to fall asleep and I heard sounds from the other room through the wall. I went into the guest room and found this guy in the back of the closet playing cars. He is darn lucky that we love him so much.
And have I mentioned that I am smitten by this little girl? Even if she does look so much like Henry that I can't tell them apart when she is just in a diaper.

3 comments:

Annie O said...

Those children are beautiful! And your gene pool obviously isn't very big because they look just alike-- twins separated by birthdays.

Glad you had a good Valentine's Day. And don't be too harsh on Henry--he's too cute to get really mad at him.

Jason & Shannon said...

Those pictures are adorable and hilarious! And thy strawberry thing looks delicious!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

she is so pudgy. check out the muffin top. I think that those jeans are cutting off her blood supply to her lower extremities! and even though she looks very boyish in that bottom pic- it is somehow still ridiculously cute.