4.18.2011

Sliver in the head.

Here we are. It's been awhile. I haven't really been in a blogging mood. And we haven't been taking a lot of pictures, but since my mom is threatening us to post pictures of Milly, I am finally buckling down and posting some. I love these little kiddos more than ever. Henry is becoming funnier and funnier every day. He is getting really clever too. And Milly is getting bigger and bigger every day. The girl is a chunk. And I love it. This picture of Henry is from a little fall he had awhile back. He got a big sliver in his forehead and taking it out was one of the most traumatic events of his short little life. I had to sit on him and hold his arms down while he begged me not to hurt him. It was horrible. He has since forgotten all about it and has forgiven me.
This little girl is growing up too fast. I never thought I'd say that, but I kind of wish she'd stay a baby a little longer. I thought I hated babies...but not this one. I am smitten by her.
Her great aunt rosemary made her this little hat. She loves the hat, but she wasn't too keen on the photo session.
And lastly, here she is tied up in a whole lot of balloons. She loved them.
I think I am ready to get back to blogging. I was in a sort of a slump for while, but we had a fantastic weekend away with friends and took some great pics, so I'll post more about that tomorrow. Check back soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and then comment on mine!!
milly looks like she's trying to be elvis in the car picture! and henry looks drugged in his. oh- and the last two of milly are cute. what else have you been up to?!

Leisy

Rachel said...

I want you to post a photo of Milly making her face. And one of her thighs too.

xo

Annie O said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you

How come the slump? What's up? Why don't you call your mother and let her fix it?

Nate and Jessica said...

I cant see the pics! Waaaaaaaa!

Annie O said...

Repost the pix! Rosemary wants to see milky in the hat.