6.07.2011

How did I let a month go by???

It's been a month since I've been on here. And we've done more things and taken more pictures this past month than I can count so here is the abridged version. I'll make a it last a few posts so I don't run out of things to share.

1. Some birds have made their nests in our backyard. This particular nest is at eye level. Pretty creepy really when you look real close. They should grow up to be Robins some day.
2. My mom came to visit. Henry loves her, and her Ipad.
3. Some of our very best friends left Buffalo. Oh how we will miss them.
4. This little tubby baby is growing up. I am obsessed with her. And I recognize that the bow on her head is excessively large. I am really torn as to whether or not I should continue putting things like it on her head. Any opinions out there? I have smaller ones that I feel completely comfortable with, but is this too big?And what about this one? Does she look ridiculous?

Tune back to the blog soon. I promise I have lots more to post about in the next week...birthdays, trips to the lake, a trip to ohio, fat babies, etc. It'll be worth it.

8 comments:

ryan said...

We miss you guys too! More than you'll ever know! I love that MIlly is looking right at the camera and smiling in that photo of us. She and I are the two chubbiest girls in the photo!! We are best friends.

ryan said...

That was me, Rachel, btw.

Kristen said...

The bigger the better! I love the one of you and her together, but where's your bow? :)

Tasha said...

Can I come take pics of your nest!!?? I know that makes me sound crazy.

Lindsay said...

I do not think they are too big. They are adorable!

Nate and Jessica said...

I think the flowers are perfect. They look adorable. I am so lazy with Emmy, she never has anything cute on her head.

Ashley said...

Big bows/flowers are only a problem if you are an adult. It is just how I feel.She is so super cute!

Annie O said...

Love love love it! Great pix and thanks for the good time in buffalo.