6.13.2011

Niagara Falls

These next pictures I borrowed from my sisters blog. It's from our trip to Niagara Falls. I must admit that we are getting a little tired of the falls. They just don't seem quite so exciting the 10th time you've seen them and once you realize that they are pretty much man made, they kind of loose their coolness. However, we did enjoy ourselves at the tacky shops all along Clifton Hill in Canada.
The boys played in this giant puddle for quite a long time until Henry face planted and soaked his clothes.
Henry has recently taken a strong aversion to wearing clothes that are even the tiniest bit wet. He demanded that we take them off and he wandered around in his underwear while we ate lunch.

Taylor's long legs make him all sorts of fun. I tried to do the same thing and I couldn't even reach both sides.

No comments: